Monday, January 25, 2010

Myst on Mac

I haven't played computer games for a long time and came across Myst
> and its successors which seem to be interesting for me. (I do like the
> puzzle solving kind of games.)
>
> Is the original Myst still worth the time or should I look into one of
> the sequels first?
>
> I own a Mac Mini running OS X Tiger (10.4.3). I have OS 9 available but
> not installed at the moment. It seems that an even older Mac OS is
> needed to run the original Myst. Can anyone tell me what Myst versions
> can be run on my computer?
everything from MYST III Exile and up is osx native. however, the
> original myst and riven can only be purchased for os9 compatibility.

Thanks for the information.

> i have the mac versions of 1 through 4 if you would like me to add them
> to the newsgroup.

No comments:

Post a Comment